Any device that has a Citrix client should be able to run on the UWITC platform and present your applications and data. Keep in mind, because every environment is different, the UWITC is not staffed and we do not want the liability (nor do we charge your United Way) of supporting employee's home devices such as iPads, iPhones, home computers, etc. We provide standard documentation on our website to configure these devices to connect to our environment but we cannot provide troubleshooting assistance to get those devices working. You should work through your local United Way technology representative for assistance if they provide it.
Articles in this section
- Can my organization use Thin Clients to connect to the UWITC?
- Data Management Concepts W-9 Form
- How Do I Update My Organization's Profile?
- What are the external IP addresses for the mail servers
- How does the UWITC determine our monthly bill
- Is there any application the UWITC cannot host?
- Is my data secure?
- How does printing work?
- What support is provided?
- Who owns the software licenses?