Any device that has a Citrix client and internet access can access our system. This means you are able to run Andar (and your other applications) from a Windows computer, a Macintosh computer, a tablet, or any other compatible device.
Articles in this section
- Can my organization use Thin Clients to connect to the UWITC?
- Data Management Concepts W-9 Form
- How Do I Update My Organization's Profile?
- What are the external IP addresses for the mail servers
- How does the UWITC determine our monthly bill
- Is there any application the UWITC cannot host?
- Is my data secure?
- How does printing work?
- What support is provided?
- Who owns the software licenses?