You access your data and applications over the internet by logging into our Citrix portal. Once you are logged in, you will access your applications just like you did before you became a member. The best part, your applications and data are available to you whether you are at the office, at home, or at a hotel attending a conference. As long as you have a computer (or other device) with internet access, you can get to your data.
Articles in this section
- Can my organization use Thin Clients to connect to the UWITC?
- Data Management Concepts W-9 Form
- How Do I Update My Organization's Profile?
- What are the external IP addresses for the mail servers
- How does the UWITC determine our monthly bill
- Is there any application the UWITC cannot host?
- Is my data secure?
- How does printing work?
- What support is provided?
- Who owns the software licenses?