When you log into your Citrix session, Citrix will attempt to map your local printers to your Citrix session. Although the vast majority of printers are able to work with citrix, not all functions of all printers will work properly.
Articles in this section
- Can my organization use Thin Clients to connect to the UWITC?
- Data Management Concepts W-9 Form
- How Do I Update My Organization's Profile?
- What are the external IP addresses for the mail servers
- How does the UWITC determine our monthly bill
- Is there any application the UWITC cannot host?
- Is my data secure?
- How does printing work?
- What support is provided?
- Who owns the software licenses?